dimanche 6 janvier 2013

Mes mots - 1 (My words - 1)

To increase the vocabulary of the students, we are introducing 10 or more new words/ sentences everyday. 

These are a summary of the words they learned. They need to understand their meanings and to use them.

  
  1. un enfant                      a child
  2. mes mots                      my words
  3. une école                      a school 
  4. Comment vas-tu?        How are you?
  5. Je vais bien                  I'm fine
  6. Je veux                         I want
  7. Je ne veux pas             I don't want
  8. Je peux                         I can
  9. Je ne peux pas             I can't
  10. Je suis                           I am
  11. J'ai                                I have
  12. Je n'ai pas de cahier.    I don't have an exercise book.   
  13. Je ne suis pas un bébé.  I am not a baby.
  14. Je dois manger              I have to eat.
  15. dormir                            to sleep
  16. Je dors.                          I sleep
  17. Je regarde                     I look
  18. Je cherche                     I am looking for
  19. C'est                              It is
  20. Ce n'est pas                  It is not
  21. fâché                              upset
  22. en colère                        angry
  23. triste                              sad
  24. Essayez                         Try
  25. une tasse                        a cup
  26. un bonbon                       a candy
  27. la grippe                         a cold
  28. Je suis allé dans             I went to
  29. un centre commercial    a mall
  30. un cadeau                        a present
  31. Noël                                 Christmas
  32. Joyeux                             Merry
  33. décoration                        decoration
  34. Je sais                              I know
  35. Je ne sais pas                  I don't know

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire